CANNONS2 CANNONS2

Having a high speed connection will not assist you here. I spent 15 minutes on loading and buffering, buffering and loading to get several timeout and connection errors. Not even being to get to the game with all of 4 players on-line to play against not really cooking my goose. ON the pro side of the coin, the graphics and a sound, for what little I managed to see were great.

Undress Samus Aran Undress Samus Aran

Ehh...

Good game, but once you get to 175ish, becomes impossible to continue. As you get fewer blue packets, and when you do they are surrounded by viruses. So what point is there to play a game to you can't win? It is one thing to make a game hard and another to make a game you can not win.

Make it hard not impossible and you'd have not an ok time waster to a great time waster.

Thoreau Thoreau

Managed to Finish

It was a good, if short, game. Interesting concept. I wish I knew what the signs said. I noticed that some taps would kill you if you just got to close. Like that double pit near the end. Didn't actually fall in, just got near the edge and I fell like a a drunk prom date walking home. Same with the boulder right at the beginning. Didn't touch me but down I went all the same. I managed to get around these, would you call them glitches, by trial and error.

I did enjoy the grating creepy music/background noise. I thought it was an pretty good game all around. Would like to see more of these type of games. I would have like to be able to move just a bit faster. Total score 4/5 and 7/10.

Congrats and the front page BTW.

Project Wasteland 0 Project Wasteland 0

Good Game But...

It was a good game, but too much like the original Fallout game series. I like the game idea in general and you would have scored better if it wasn't so much like the much larger game series.

AirDogs AirDogs

Yeah, thats a fail.

Well, ok, it needs work. The controls take forever to respond, the sound sucks and the graphics were ok. Build from the base up. Start with the controls, make 'em smooth and responsive, then work on the graphics to make it look good. The sound needs a serious overhaul. The gun firing sounded like little kids playing with toy guns. Don't be afriad to ask for help. The fact that you got this up here at all is note worthy. Newgrounds has a huge base to help guys like you out, take a peek in the forums and ask for some help in the programing, and audio-visual departments. There are lots of sound effect websites out there, it may take time to find what you need but you'll get better responses to your efforts for your time spent looking at what is out there.

Now, I put this in most of my reviews, but don't get discouraged because of bad reviews. If you can't take negitive critism then don't do the work. You get the potential to do it well, so take heart and give it another go. Take your time, you got all the time in the world to do it right.

Mecharon Mecharon

Ehh... needs work.

It was slow paced and repetitive. It lacked any real feeling to the game. After awhile it just got hard to see the little enemy dudes. The music and sound effects made me want to have a warshak test done while being electrocuted. Props for smooth game play.

Try some better graphics really give me something to look at. Also the sounds were bland, I mean bland like attending a lecture by Ben Stein on quantum particle wave analysis and its effects on P-Branes and stock market values. Pump it up a little, give it some fire. Find a local rock band and pay them to make you some hard core music. Turn up the weapon volume, not this little put-put-put, make it sound like we're in a cross between a Dirty Hairy movie and a Terminator movie at Imax. LOUD, ABRASIVE, AND FUN.

episodeent responds:

Thank you for your respnose!

Fuck-O-Rama Fuck-O-Rama

Tis okay...

Well over all, its ok. But I found the lack of a menu button annoying. Graphics good. Music is bland. And the repeditive clicking is... well repeditive. If I wanted repeditive I'd go out and buy comercial. But graphics and the originality bump you up a bit so, 6/10 overall.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

It IS a good game, but...

Its a good game, but Saving is a *****. Flips out my flash player. After reloading the page it locks me out of invintory so I can't well do anything. Sometimes will load me back at the wrong level. Don't notice and change when I buy enhancements. Only thing that seemed to get stronger where the weapons. Would lag like a drunkard after a night in the bar trying to walk his butt home no matter what quality setting that I had set. After a particularly bad lag, arrows fired would not move, nice when the enemy would walk into them, but after a bund of bad guys firing back at me and would just hang at the edge of the screen blew like a wind tunnel. Fix these and your score might get higher.

Jungle Magic Jungle Magic

Bleh,

While fun and somewhat engaging, I found that the time restrictions after level six where unrealistic. Expectialy for the amount of puzzle peices needed to get put up. When connections are being made at the same time that you make a move and the auto move cancels your move, its aggervating to say the least. Now I understand that that is part of the game play but I think the move trying to be made should have priority over the auto move. Also moves are slow and having to wait for pieces to be zapped into nothingness by the mystical energies of the universe, I can't move this eats time and this is annoying. While it is a good time waster, I found it to be a waste of my time. Over all quality graphics and such you get and 7. Game play I give a 3. Audio gave me a head ache after about 10 min, get a 3. Orginality 2. hundreds of these games out there. Brownie points for a full game though.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Cool, but...

Its cool and all but I think the ability to add colors would be awsome. And but other then that, cool.