Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Wonderfully done.

I liked it, and it was funny with out being obvious. I quite liked the VAing as well.

gargoyle SEX and FUCK gargoyle SEX and FUCK

EPIC FAIL!!!!

Wow, I haven't seen spam like that for a whole week and here I thought we was making progress. Dude, seriously, put some effort into your work. Now I'm not trying to insult you, but if you want to upload something on NG, put some effort into it. You obviously can run the programs to do this, so try using them in a constructive manner. Give me a plot and story line at least, even if it sucks, I'll be willing to give you a better score. If you don't know how to go about this, ASK AROUND. Try the fourm, leave a message when you submit something asking for help. Go to somebody that has done a couple submissions and ask them for pointers. Do a collab, but please, for the love of all that is good, don't SPAM WITH THIS NO EFFORT CRAP. To make my point, look at South Park, its crappy animation but its one of the most popular TV shows on the air (or was)

Feel free to tag this review as abusive because what you put up here is just as bad. Anybody disagrees PM me and lets debate it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
thehoopz responds:

yeah okay buddy

Tarboy Tarboy

Awsome, great animation... great work...

I can't think of words to give this justice. Simple awsome. There's going to be another one, right?

CANNONS2 CANNONS2

Having a high speed connection will not assist you here. I spent 15 minutes on loading and buffering, buffering and loading to get several timeout and connection errors. Not even being to get to the game with all of 4 players on-line to play against not really cooking my goose. ON the pro side of the coin, the graphics and a sound, for what little I managed to see were great.

Undress Samus Aran Undress Samus Aran

Ehh...

Good game, but once you get to 175ish, becomes impossible to continue. As you get fewer blue packets, and when you do they are surrounded by viruses. So what point is there to play a game to you can't win? It is one thing to make a game hard and another to make a game you can not win.

Make it hard not impossible and you'd have not an ok time waster to a great time waster.

Thoreau Thoreau

Managed to Finish

It was a good, if short, game. Interesting concept. I wish I knew what the signs said. I noticed that some taps would kill you if you just got to close. Like that double pit near the end. Didn't actually fall in, just got near the edge and I fell like a a drunk prom date walking home. Same with the boulder right at the beginning. Didn't touch me but down I went all the same. I managed to get around these, would you call them glitches, by trial and error.

I did enjoy the grating creepy music/background noise. I thought it was an pretty good game all around. Would like to see more of these type of games. I would have like to be able to move just a bit faster. Total score 4/5 and 7/10.

Congrats and the front page BTW.